Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentines Day Ideas


Image Detail
I have been working on planning a few fun things to do on Valentines Day. Here are some of the things I have found that could make for a fun day!

Do you remember mad libs? I used to love those and my daughter thinks they are so much fun. I have found it is a great way to teach nouns, adverbs, adjectives etc. Here is a link to a Valentine's Day mad lib.

I have found a couple of Valentine Bingo games here and here.

Who doesn't love the hidden pictures like you find in the Highlight Magazine? Here is a Valentine one that they are offering on their website.

Here is a link to some color by number Valentine's that I might just print out for us to play with.

This link is to a fun Valentine's game called Cupids Arrow that we will definitely be playing. Scroll down and you will find it about half way down.

This is another one that I am really looking forward to: A minute to win it....Valentine's Style :) The math is a little advanced for my daughter, so I will just use some whiteout and alter that a bit.

I hope you enjoy the links and have a great Valentine's Day. In the next day or so I will be posting links to my favorite Valentine cards and pics of the ones we chose!

Pin It! Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/#ixzz1l4bMJa2a

No comments:

Post a Comment